Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Fairy Tail 38

Fairy Tail 38

Leopard-Raws Audio/Video
HorribleSubs Script
With Lyric Project for OP Romaji
OP Karaoke by me (see note below)

I have also decided to add DDL for the script for those who already have the raw:
Script


I added karaoke to the OP Romaji, first time doing k-timing from scratch (ie, couldn't look at an already k-timed source for syllable break-up), so if you notice any issues please let me know. I don't know any Japanese so it's likely I messed up on some syllables or something.

Additionally I'm looking for the following:
OP Translation
ED Romaji
ED Translation

I would greatly appreciate them, but don't steal them from another group please!

1 comment:

  1. thanks to your ideas , i¡¯d adore to adhere to your weblog as usually as i can.possess a good day

    ReplyDelete